God of my youth I remember
Your call on my life, took me over
Your love has seen my through all my days
I stand here by Your grace
On this altar Ive written my life
Tells of a story I have with You my Lord
I want the world to know
God of my forever
And forever Im with You
My life is saved with a price
Your sacrifice redeemed my soul
God of my forever
And forever I will sing
My greatest honour will always be
To serve my Lord and King
Yesterday was the very first time i felt like crying when i was singing on stage during worship with choir, and Ive never felt this way before. Many things have happened, and yes, im troubled and confused. But this song really reminds me of so many things, and makes me remember what God has done for me. Not matter where I am, what im called to do, I know its all for Him.
Truly, I stand here but His grace. And its my greatest honour.
But God, not my will, but Yours be done (: